Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant, Katipunan

For Christmas month, whenpigswiggle will light up the season 
by sharing light food posts. ;)


Above photo taken from Conti's website.


Most people go to Conti's to order their Mango Bravo.
But I am not a fan of cashew nuts. Photo credit.


So when we went to Conti's for dessert after our Red Garlic dinner.



We tried other cakes. 
Choco Overload cake P95


And we all liked this.
ღ Mango Tart P80


I'm sure my nuts eating family would've preferred Mango Bravo,
but I'm spoiled the baby = favorite. Ü



Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant
224 Katipunan Ave. Ext. Blue Ridge, Quezon City
(02) 646-3306
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7am - 10pm

For other branches, click here.


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment