Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bi Rite Creamery & Bakeshop - 18th St., SanFrancisco, CA (USA)



After a long biking day, I rewarded myself with Bi-Rite Ice cream.


The entrance..


One blink then it was suddenly like this!


On the right, they have a few seats.


We stayed outside with our bikes.
ღ Mint Chip $3.50

Oh so yummy!
It wasn't too sweet nor was it too icy.
It wasn't too creamy and not too airy.
I think it was the perfect reward.


I liked it so much, we had to go back.
This time I got this.


DARK CHOCOLATE MINT CHIP Ice Cream Sandwich $4.50

I have loved ice cream sandwiches since Tivoli's funwich.
Too bad that they stopped making it. =(

The cookie on this one is very different from Tivoli,
but the concept of sandwiching the ice cream between 2 yummy things
is the best idea in the world.

Bi-Rite Creamery & Bakeshop
3692 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 626-5600
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment