Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Super Duper Burgers - Castro, San Francisco, CA (USA)


Roms and Pierre brought me to Super Duper Burgers on February 19, 2014.

They haven't been here in awhile,

but they said that the last time they were here,

they loved the burgers so much.

So here we are.
Super Burger (8oz - 2 patties) $7.00 + $.75 cheese + $1.00 bacon

Mini burger (4oz - 1 patty) $5.00 + $.5 cheese + $1.00 bacon

It was juicy and very oily.
Looks so unhealthy but that's when you know it's really good.

Super Duper Burgers
2304 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94114
(415) 558-8123
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment