Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BJ's - Newark, CA (USA)


When Anna and Darren fetched me from the airport on February 15, 2014..


They brought me straight to BJ's for dinner.


As we entered..


The place was huge.


Let's just go to the food.
 Crispy Calamari $9.95 
Good enough for me.


Grilled Pork Chops $15.75
Two center cut pork chops, lightly seasoned and grilled, 
served with sweetened apples, white cheddar mashed potatoes, 
fresh steamed green beans and a tangy mustard sauce


 Parmesan Crusted Chicken $13.75
Topped with lemon Chardonnay butter sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, 
fresh basil and Parmesan cheese. 
Served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli


California Club $9.75
Grilled Chicken breast. Applewood smoked bacon, tomatoes, mozzarella, 
roasted garlic aioli and diced avocado

And the main attraction: 
ღ Triple Chocolate Pizookie $6.75
A rich chocolate cookie made with chunks of Ghirardelli chocolate. 
Topped with two scoops of Ghirardelli double chocolate chip ice cream 
and a Ghirardelli squares dark chocolate

The Pizookie was ooh soo yummy!
I think the Ghirardelli chocolate made all the difference.

BJ's
5699 Mowry Ave. Newark, CA  94560
(510) 456-3750
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Friday: 11:00 am - 1:00 am
Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 am



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment