Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vic Sushi - Philadelphia, PA (USA)


Pete brought Arlene and I to Vic Sushi Bar on February 10, 2014 for dinner.


He said it's small but it's the best.
 

It was small.

And sushis are always the best for me. Ü

We started with this.
 Seaweed Salad $3.00
It's gooey and yummy like the jellyfish appetizers in chinese restos.

 Pete ordered almost everything..
 ..on the menu.

A 3 roll special for $10.98
1) (what's with all the greens in this sushi ???)

2) California Roll
crab stick, avocado & cucumber

and
3) Shrimp Tempura Roll


 Philadelphia Roll $4.75
Salmon, cucumber and cream cheese

Spider Roll $8.95
Soft-shell crab, avocado, cucumber and masago

 Romantic Roll $12.95
Soft-shell crab mixed with spicy sauce, topped with kani salad, masago and scallions

And one that was part of their specials..
ღ Long Island $13.95
Spicy crunch white tuna topped with eel and avocado

Vic Sushi's sushis were all really good.
This one with the white tuna is even better.
And of course, raw salmon is the best.


Vic Sushi
2035 Sansom St, Philadelphia PA, 19103
(215) 564-4339
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Friday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm

Saturday: 12:30 pm - 10:00 pm

Vic Sushi website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment