Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, May 19, 2014

No. 9 Fisherman's Grotto - San Francisco, CA (USA)



My cousin brought us to No.9 Fishermen's Grotto for some snacks 
on February 17, 2014.


Our seat outside.


We only had some crabs..
ღ Crabs $13.95 per pound

I'm not so into crabs because of how hard to get the meat off the shell.
 But these were easy to take apart. See the clean enough shell? 
And the crab gut? Hehe..

Cousin said we also had to try this.
 Homemade Clam Chowder $5.95
Perfect for the cold weather.
Of course, my never-full brother finished most of it.
Most of it means, I only got about 3 spoonfuls. 

No.9 Fisherman's Grotto
2847 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone:(415) 673-7025
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

No. 9 Fisherman's Grotto website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment