Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Ruby Tuesday - Atlantic City, NJ (USA)


Arlene and Pete brought me to Ruby Tuesday on February 14, 2014.


As we entered, view on the left.


Straight ahead, a salad bar and the way to our seats on the right.


When at Ruby Tuesday, you gotta have their unlimited salad.
ღ Garden Bar $8.99
(Just $2.99 if you order an entree)

And I don't like salads..


But this was pretty good.
 I had potato salad, apple salad and macaroni salad. Ü

The unlimited salad was already filling enough so we only got this.
Four Way Sampler $12.49 

Consisted of..
 Fried mozzarella,
Fried is good. Cheese is good.

Southwestern spring rolls,
Too bland.

Hand-breaded chicken tenders,
Too white meaty. I like my meat dark.

 and Fire wings.
 Did not care so much for these wings, too saucy and tangy for my taste.


Ruby Tuesday
2100 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
(609) 347-0283
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday: Sunday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment