Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, May 5, 2014

Percy Street Barbecue - Philadelphia, PA (USA)


Arlene and Pete first brought me to Percy Street Barbecue 
when I arrived in Philadelphia on February 9, 2014.
 It was so dark and cold outside that I wasn't able to take a photo,
but this sign is all you can see from there.

As we entered..

On the left was the bar.

On the right..

And we were seated just near the front desk. 


We started off with these..
 Deviled Eggs $4
Ho-hum..


Shrimp and Grits $8 
Grits: a dish of coarsely ground corn kernels 
boiled with water or milk.
I did not care for it.


 Pork Tenderloin $14
 Not a fan of this so much..

But this..
ღ Spare Ribs $17 
Rootbeer-chipotle glaze, pickled watermelon rind.
It was so tender and yummy!

They also have sauces you can try it with.
Original. Spicy. Sweet.
 But it was already good by itself!


Percy Street Barbecue
900 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 625-8510
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 5pm - 10pm
Saturday: 1130am - 11pm
Sunday: 1130am - 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment