Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, May 26, 2014

Dolores Park - San Francisco, CA (USA)



Roms told me that one of the good cafes is Dolores Park cafe.

So I went  there while she was at work.

I really needed a coffee fix after walking all the hills.

So I got this.
Café Latte $3.50

And paired it with an Alfajores that I did not like that much.

Their location was really nice.
The ambiance was really slow.
I felt really relaxed.

Dolores Park Cafe
501 Dolores St., corner 19th St., San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 621-2936
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment