Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Texas Road House - Union City, CA (USA)


We made my transition from Newark to San Franciso 
(from Anna to Roms)

at Texas Roadhouse on February 18, 2014.




We can't take our seats unless party's complete.




But you can snack on these while waiting..



And you can take some of these home too.



And the appetizer..

This was my favorite.
ღ Their Complimentary bread!

Peanuts

Baked Potatoes

Roms and I just shared.
Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs (Full Slab) $19.99

That came with this mashed potato.



The food wasn't anything spectacular, 
but the mini reunion Anna, Roms and I had, was. Ü



Texas Roadhouse
32115 Union Landing Blvd, Union City, CA 94587
(510) 324-7623
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 11:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment