Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cheesecake Factory - Union Square, San Francisco, CA (USA)


I entered Macy's in Union City, SF and saw this.

And I was hungry.

So I sat at the bar coz I was just gonna get a quick bite..

..of this.
Strawberry shortcake $8.85


I couldn't finish it! 
This photo does not do justice on how big it was.

It also was not as good as their cheesecakes.
Next time, I will just stick to their specialty.

Definitely, there is a next time.

Cheesecake Factory
8F Macy's Bldg, 251 Geary Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 391-4444
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 12:30 am
Sunday: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment