Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, May 23, 2014

Nothing Bundt Cakes- Fremont, CA (USA)


Anna then insisted that we get some mini bundt cakes to go.

Inside..


On the right..


On the left..


There's a free sampling of their product..


And here's what we took home.


A dozen mini bundt cakes!


See how tiny?

I started with..
White Chocolate Raspberry

Moist and not too sweet.

Anna said she likes their cream cheese frosting.
Marble


I like my frosting the way they do it in a kid's birthday cake.


Chocolate Chocolate Chip

I would say this is what I like out of the 3 I tasted.
Because the chocolate wasn't too sweet while the rest,
though it wasn't too sweet either,
lacked the dessert-y feel to it.

I didn't try the red velvet.
Not fond of it.
Plus it was Anna's favorite so it's all good.

Nothing Bundt Cakes
39052 Fremont Hub, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 791-1645
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Nothing Bundt Cakes website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment