Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Zazie - Cole St., San Francisco, CA (USA)



On February 20, 2014, Roms and I biked to Zazie for brunch.
Yes, I biked, what felt like a million miles, that day.

 There was quite a queue.

The place was packed.

Our seat.

And I took a look at their outside seating.

This is why this place is popular. 
 It felt so nice here but it was a longer wait to seat outside.

First up!
Coffee $2.95

Roms had this.
Eggs Guillaume $15.00

Poached eggs with Zoe's prosciutto and grilled spring asparagus on an English muffin 
with lemon hollandaise served with home fries or salad

I usually like pancakes / waffles for brunch. 
ღ Un, Deux, Trois $11.00
 1 Buttermilk pancake, 2 eggs, 3 strips of bacon 

I had to substitute their pancakes with Miracle pancake.
Substitute to Miracle pancake $2.00

The substitution automatically came with a side of this.
Which I gave to Roms.

I enjoyed my brunch here.
Though there were too many people for my comfort,
the ambiance, service and food made it comforting.

Zazie
941 Cole St, San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 564-5332
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday:
    >Brunch: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
    >Dinner: 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Friday - Saturday:
    >Brunch 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
    >Dinner: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm



Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment