Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ghirardelli Square - San Francisco, CA (USA)



When in San Francisco, 


another must-visit is the Ghirardelli square.

There's the chocolate shop..

And the Ice cream shop side by side.


 Inside, you order first.


Then find a seat.

Ahya always tries Strawberry milkshakes. 
Strawberry Milkshake $6.95
Obviously, this isn't Ghirardelli's specialty because it's not chocolate,
but it was pretty good.

And my niece loves cherries.
Cherry Sundae $9.45
Very Cherry flavorful and real quality chocolate.
Mmmmmm...



Ghirardelli Square
900 North Point St., San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 775-5500
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Friday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:00 am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment