Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Monday, May 12, 2014

Jim's Steaks - Philadelphia, PA (USA)


When in Philadelphia, they said that you need to try the philly cheesesteak
from Pat's..

..and/or Geno's..

But if you're from Philadelphia, you get philly cheesesteaks from Jim's.

And I want to do what the locals do so I went to Jim's.

Went in line..

While I was in line..

This guy cooking my order..

Towards the end of the line..


Waiting for my order..


Ta-dah!

Unwrapping the philly goodness..
 Cheesesteak $8.60
Your choice of cheese from: Whiz, American and Provolone.
I was told to try Whiz.

And it was good.
Juicy steak, crunchy soft bread, cheesy whiz.

 And I don't even like sandwiches.
So this is really good. Ü

Jim's Steaks
400 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
(215) 928-1911
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00 am – 1:00 am
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am – 3:00 am

Jim's Steaks South St. branch website
Jim's Steaks website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment