Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ray's Crab Shack - Newark, CA (USA)


Anna brought me to Ray's Crab Shack on February 18, 2014.


When she asked me what I wanted to do on my visit here,


I told her that I just want to taste good food.


And she has been very diligent about it. Ü

Even though the place is a crab shack,
this is what we got:
ღ Shrimp without head $14.99


Just served in a baggy like that.


Rice $4.00

Spread it on the table and eat.
"Kamayan" style.


Some limes for our water or maybe our hands..

And just because, I'm posting this too.
♥ For my sweetie pie.

Ray's Crab Shack
5989 Mowry Ave., Newark, CA 94560
510-792-8808
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30 am -10:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment