Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, May 30, 2014

Four Barrel Coffee - San Francisco, CA (USA)

Above photo taken from here

Roms is a coffee drinker and she suggested to try out Four Barrel.


Unfortunately, she is not so fond of me taking photos of everything.
(left side from entrance)

So I wasn't able to take photos of the entire place.
(view of the photo above from inside)

I just had to sneak some of the photos..
(beside the photo above)

..or while she was in line to pay..
(right side from the photo above)

..or when she was in the restroom.
(beyond the counter from photo above)

Because she threatened to take my camera..
(right side from the entrance)

..at the end of my trip.
(going to the back)

Haha.
(back area)

Where they make their own coffee.

And here is where we can sit and watch.

Their menu is real simple:
That's it.

Coffee $2.50
I don't drink pure coffee so this is too strong for me,
but 50% of why I like coffee is the experience it always comes with.

And this place delivered that.

Chocolate Chip $1.50

Roms had this.
Espresso $2.50

And this is their restroom view from where we sat.
You can see the chandelier from the glass window on top!
Nice.

Four Barrel Coffee
375 Valencia St, San Francisco, CA 94103
(415) 252-0800
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment