Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, May 16, 2014

Wing Stop - Gilroy, CA (USA)


Anna brought me to Wing Stop on February 16, 2014.


As we entered..


On the left..


Our seat.. 


Refill station. 


Our orders..


Large fries $2.99

15 pcs wings $15.99 + $3.49 for 5 pcs more
 Garlic Parmesan
It's not the same as my favorite Garlic Parmesan back home,
Red Buffalo in eastwood and ghtc,
but I'm always open to new ways of how this is served like Sunrise Buckets'.


However, this time, I don't think I was impressed.
The Parmesan cheese, though it was very generous, just fell off the chicken.

Now, this. This was impressive. 
ღ Lemon Pepper
And for someone like me that doesn't like sour stuff, 
I was surprised I liked it.
Juicy chicken and flavorful.

Wing Stop
6955 Camino Arroyo, Gilroy, CA 95020
(408) 842-9464
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment