Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Snowflake - Fremont, CA (USA)


We got some Snowflake to-go to go with our drive thru In-N-Out.


Inside, we placed and paid for our orders.

We waited outside..
 They have a heater of some sort.

 And this is how Anna and Darren waited.

I tried one of their drinks..
Taro Milk Tea $3.95 

ღ Mango Snow $7.95

This was really good.
The texture wasn't too icy, so it doesn't hurt your tongue.
You can also really tell that it's mango.
And it's also very creamy.
Mmm mmm m m m!


Snowflake Tea House
43773 Boscell Rd, Fremont, CA 94538

(510) 651-8888
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 pm - 1:00 am

Snowflake website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment