Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fuddruckers - Ashburn, VA (USA)


We went to Fuddruckers to meet everyone else 
after another long shopping day..
 It was unfortunate that the lights on their sign were busted..

Inside..


On the left..


A salad bar..

And a condiments bar..
We were all still so full from our Plaza Azteca meal earlier..

So Achie and I shared this.
 Grilled Salmon $8.99

 I didn't care for it that much since first, it wasn't raw salmon.
And second, it was served on a wheat bun.
Blech.

I had some of my brother's milkshake.
 Very Berry Strawberry milkshake $3.99
This was really thick yet not the perfect milkshake I have in my mind.

Maybe I would've appreciated Fuddruckers better if I wasn't too full..
I can give this place another go. Ü

Fuddruckers
44036 Pipeline Plaza, Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 724 – 0990
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 9pm
Friday - Satuday: 11am - 10pm (9PM from November-February)


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment