Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pho Saigon - Philadelphia, PA (USA)


On my last lunch at Philly, February 15, 2014,
Arlene and Pete took me to their favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

 As we entered..
 The person behind the counter was cool with me taking photos,
don't you think?

Our seat was on the left side of the place..
 ..and this is the view from where I was.

View of the right side of the place from my seat.


And this is Arlene and Pete's favorite here.
Goi Cuon $7.50 
Summer Rolls with Shrimp & Pork

1 order is 2 pcs..

I don't think I like it as much as they do.
 I like my food really tasty.

We also had their soup.
Soup Bo Vien $6.60
Beef Balls Soup

Pho Tai, Nam, Gau, Gan, Sach $7.50
Pho with sliced of eye-round steak, Well done flank, 
fat brisket, Tendon and Tripe

Nothing special for me for the soup,
it just tasted like Pho Hoa back home.

Pho Saigon
1100 S Columbus Boulevard, Btwn Washington Ave & Reed St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
(267) 773-7305
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment