Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cheesecake Factory - Potomac Mills, VA (USA)


We went to Cheesecake Factory on February 7, 2014.



As we entered..

On the left is a take out bar..

On the right is the way to our table..

The place was huge!

Yet we're seated all the way at the back..

And the back of our seat..
Where our coats conveniently piled..

View from our seat.

Complimentary bread.
Yummy.

Our orders..
Crispy Crab Bites $6.95

Bite-sized little crab cakes.


Fried Zucchini $4.95
Lightly breaded and topped with parmesan cheese.

Miso Salmon $19.95
Fresh miso marinated salmon served with snow peas. 


Shepherd's Pie $14.95 
Ground beef, mushrooms, carrots, peas, zucchini and onions
in a delicious sauce covered with mashed potato-parmesan cheese crust

Skinnylicious Soft Tacos (Chicken) $9.95
Three soft corn tortilla filled with spicy chicken, avocado, 
tomato, onions, cilantro and crema.
Served with escabeche vegetable salad.


ღ Wasabi Crusted Ahi Tuna $22.95
Spicy wasabi crusted fresh rare ahi served with julienne vegetables,
miso sauce and rice.
I liked this the best because it was rare and I really like my sashimis.

And the main attraction:
ღ Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake $6.95 

I've always liked Cheesecake Factory. Even Frozen ones.
But this.
This was to die for.

And I was in heaven.

The Cheesecake Factory
2708 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA 22192
(703) 490-8155
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 1130am - 11pm
Friday - Saturday: 1130am - 1230am
Sunday: 10am - 11pm (brunch til 2pm) 

The Cheesecake Factory website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment