Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, May 15, 2014

S&J Coffee Shop and Restaurant - Newark, CA (USA)



Anna and Darren took me to S&J Coffee Shop and Restaurant 
for brunch the next morning.

Inside.. 


View from the seat by the window.


It looked like an Asian diner.
Coffee $3.50 each
Hot Chocolate $2.00

Darren had:
French Toast $6.50

Side of bacon $3.75

 Anna had:
Bacon and Two Eggs $6.95 

 And I just had this.
Breakfast Special $6.95

Brunch is always a feel-good meal.
Yummy pancakes, heavy though.

S&J Coffee Shop & Restaurant
5409 Central Ave, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 793-1155
Business Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm

Saturday - Sunday: 7:30 am - 3:00 pm

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Google 5 Star Reviews
    ReviewsFund has a big team and they are review Experts. Provide Non-drop Permanent reviews service. If drop any reviews so 100% replacement grantee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. usatopservices , Buy Yelp Reviews is essential for and product selling restaurants and helps develop host, and market Yelp com and Yelp mobile applications Buy Yelp Reviews,

    ReplyDelete
  4. All SMM Shop This is awesome post... your writing is so good, I got a good idea later. Need any accounts visit this website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. verified-binance-accounts I am happy to read the beautiful post. This is a really nice post.

    ReplyDelete