Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tommy Dinic's and Famous 4th Street Cookie Co. - Reading Terminal, PA (USA)


When in Philadelphia,
I was told that I need to visit Tommy Dinic's.

Arlene brought me here on February 12, 2014.

We came early so there was not much people yet.

And ordered their best seller. (split in 2)
 Roast Pork $8.50

+2 toppings $1.75
Sharp provolone and greens

I was not impressed.
I felt like it was dry and I probably chose the wrong toppings.



I definitely needed a dessert badly after that.


We walked around Reading Terminal and saw this.

Famous 4th St. Cookie Co


 Double Chocolate Chip $1.80
Didn't care if it cost more than I would normally pay for a cookie,
I wanted it.


 And it was goo-ood.
A generous amount of chocolate chips!

The Reading Terminal Market.


Tommy Dinics
Reading Terminal Market, 12th & Filbert, Philadelphia, PA
(215) 923-6175
Business Hours:
Sunday - Monday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Tommy Dinics website


The Famous 4th Street Cookie Company
Reading Terminal Market, 51 North 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-6175
Business Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Famous 4th St. Cookie Co website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.
Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment