Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pei Wei - Philadelphia, PA (USA)


Arlene and I had a snack at Pei Wei on February 10, 2014.
 I was understanding how to order from their menu 
that I wasn't able to take photos as we entered..

From where we were seated.

And what we got. 
Crab Wantons $3.89
Nice looking wontons..

But.. eh..


Shrimp Pad Thai (small) $7.89 
 Now this wasn't bad considering that this is a fast food chain.

Pei Wei
4040 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19131
(215) 594-8230
Business Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 930pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am- 10pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

1 comment:

  1. How great is it to receive a prize simply for completing a little survey? In exchange for completing their www.peiweifeedback.com survey, The Pei Wei Asian Kitchen offers to provide you amazing incentives in the shape of discounts or free food. Are you already famished? I am! The enormous Asian diner is willing to satisfy its patrons in exchange for their candour about their interactions with the establishment—both the good and the bad. By doing this, they may enhance their offerings and ultimately draw in more clients.
    pei-weireview

    ReplyDelete