Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Harumi Sushi & Tofu - Newark, CA (USA)


My cousin brought us to Harumi Sushi & Tofu after touring SF.


On one side..


And on the other.


This was the my cousin's favorite here:

Step 1:
Set it up.

Step 2:
Place roll.

Step 3:
Light it on fire.

This is what you get.
ღ Flaming Dragon $13.95


deep fried shrimp, snow crab, spicy tuna, avocado, snapper, 
yellow tail, salmon, tobiko with fire

Other things we tried were..
Monkey Brain $6.95
deep fried spicy tuna stuffed mushrooms

Lion King $10.95
snow crab, avocado / salmon baked

Combination Soft Tofu $9.95
Tofu boiled with beef, shrimp and clam

And my niece just wanted something simple.
Shrimp Tempura

The most interesting part of this dinner was..
There was this Korean guy who makes the rolls, who was also the owner I think,
was so drunk going around the customers toasting some sake
and making them dance Gangnam style.

Harumi Sushi & Tofu
5790 Jarvis Ave., Rosemont Square Shopping Center, Newark, CA 94560
(510) 797-2264
Business Hours:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment