Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Saturday, May 17, 2014

In-N-Out - Fremont, CA (USA)


We drove-thru In-N-Out on February 16, 2014.





Their simple menu:


These are what we got:
1 Double double Burger meal $2.35 + $3.40
1 plain cheeseburger $2.35
1 Cheeseburger $2.35


 The fries the cheeseburgers came with. $1.60 each


 My cheeseburger.
Yummy yum yum!
Tasty patties and tasted so much better with the onions.

I know this because I tried once after and my cousin ordered me one without the onions 
 and it tasted different.

This was when I found out that they have "not-so-secret menu" you can order like this.
Animal Style fries add *$1.82  more to regular fries of *$1.75 
**San Francisco branch price.

Regular fries is not bad since their burger is already tasty.


In-N-Out
43349 Pac. Commons, Fremont, CA 94538

1-800-786-1000
Business Hours:
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 am - 1:00 am

In-N-Out website

Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment