Just Betty

When I am happy with what I am eating, my tail(bone) wiggles!
I am not a food critique, I believe that taste in food is highly subjective, and I just want to share mine. Ü

Friday, May 2, 2014

Plaza Azteca - Sterling, VA (USA)


My cousin brought us to Plaza Azteca on February 5, 2014.
That's one of my never-full brother, striking a pose.

As we entered.. 


A little on the right is this..

And this is a sneak peak of what's inside that arc..
..because that is not where we sat.

And when we turn more to the right, this is what you see.


Let's go to the left most view..


This is the seating place from the left of that counter..


And this is the hallway from the right of that counter from above..


And this is the area where we stayed.


Beyond the arcs from where we sat..
 Nobody else around but us.

 Complimentary nachos..


With a side order of guacamole made fresh by this guy.


 Guacamole $8.99


 Served in this pig shaped stone. Ü

And here are our orders (that all looked and tasted the same)
 Combo #12 $10.99

Consisted of:
Burrito, enchilada

and chicken quesadilla.


 Combo #20 $10.99

Consisted of:
 
 Burrito,

enchilada,

and taco. Ü

And we had 2 orders of this.
Combo #4 $10.99
Taco, Beef and cheese tostada, enchilada and rice

I tried a little bit of everything and liked the tacos 
because it was the only thing not drowning in sauce.

But I can not be objective about this place
because I am not a fan of this cuisine.

Plaza Azteca
45990 Waterview Plaza, Sterling, VA

(703) 430-3510
Business Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 11am - 1030pm
Sunday: 11am - 930pm


Note: All photos in this post were taken without the intent of sharing them to the public.

Kindly excuse the shortcomings this post may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment